VESSELS / VALVES
The S9A Pilot Assembly is to be used in conjunction with the S9A and S9W valves which are designed to promptly and fully open or close under conditions which make conventional solenoid valves unreliable or unsuitable.
The S9A Pilot Assembly is designed to simplify the specification and installation of an S9A or S9W. The S9A Pilot Assembly contains both the Pressure Solenoid, the Bleed Solenoid, and a strainer in a convenient package. This twin Pilot Assembly serves to admit condenser gas pressure to the piston for opening and to bleed this gas pressure to the suction line for valve closing.
• Industrial Refrigeration
• Commercial Refrigeration
Features and Benefits:
• Low Pressure Drop for Low Temperature Operation
• Suitable to -50°C (-60°F)
• Maximum Rated Pressure (MRP) 27.6 bar (400 PSIG)
• Requires no minimum pressure drop to open
• Use on S9A and S9W Gas Powered Suction Stop Valves
• Use in viscous oil conditions
• Vertical pipelines
• Where very low pressure drop is required
PORT SIZE (MM)
50mm or 65mm
PORT SIZE (INCH)
2" or 2-1/2"
FPT or Socket Weld
3/8" to 3/4"