VESSELS / VALVES
Better, compact and cost efficient, the HBLT-Wire is a field adjustable capacitive liquid level sensor designed to measure refrigerant levels in traditional stationary systems such as vessels, receivers or accumulators, as well as in marine systems.
The HBLT-Wire is an all-in-one length probe. The flexible sensor wire provides on the job length adjustability, so one part number covers all application requirements. The sensor has an output signal of 4-20 mA, which is proportional to the 0 and 100% of liquid level.
• Industrial Refrigeration
• Commercial Refrigeration
• Suitable for ammonia and halocarbon refrigerants
• Adjustable length: Cut and configure wire from 300 to 400 mm (12 to 157 in)
• No requirement for recalibration or dead zone optimization, "Plug and Play"
• Configure and calibrate using a free Windows utility
• Electronic head and probe can be separated without emptying the vessel, "Service Friendly"
• One alarm output available
• Physically backwardly compatible with Refrigerating Specialties Depth Probe Tracker and ELL probe models
• Can be used without controller for basic level control
• Marine Systems
Connection 3/4" NPT or 1" BSP
Maximum Operating Pressure (barg) 100
Maximum Operating Pressure (psig) 1450 psig
Maximum Operating Pressure (bar) 100 bar
Minimum Liquid Temperature (C) -50°C
Minimum Liquid Temperature (F) -58°F
Maximum Liquid Temperature (C) 100°C
Maximum Liquid Temperature (F) 212°F
Minimum Ambient Temperature (C) -30°C
Minimum Ambient Temperature (F) -22
Maximum Ambient Temperature (C) 50°C
Maximum Ambient Temperature (F) 122°F
Minimum Capacitive Length (mm) 300mm
Maximum Capacitive Length (mm) 4000 mm
Maximum Capacitive Length (inch) 157"
Minimum Capacitive Length (inch) 12"
Maximum Electrical Load Resistance 550 ohm
Electrial Connection M12, 5 pin - 5 m (196") Long
Signal Output 4 - 20 mA (0-100%)
Transistor Output PNP, 1A
Voltage (VAC) 24V ±10%
Voltage (VDC) 24V ±10%
Frequency (HZ) 50/60 Hz
Power (Watts) 1.5w
Certificates EMC Emission EN61000-3-2~ EMC Immunity EN61000-4-2~ GOST-R No. 0903044, EMC Emission EN61000-3-2~ EMC Immunity EN61000-4-2~ GOST-R No. 0903045
The HBLT-WIRE is a field adjustable capacitive liquid level sensor designed to measure refrigerant levels in traditional stationary systems such as vessels, receivers or accumulators, as well as in marine systems.