The Liquid Level Controller HBLT-C1 provides remote liquid level management for industrial refrigeration systems.
The HBLT-C1 provides an economical solution to liquid level control applications. As a standalone controller, it will operate independently from expensive and difficult to maintain PLC or computer based control systems. The HBLT-C1 will directly modulate an electronic valve to maintain a liquid level in a vessel. It can be used with the HBLT-A1 or HBLT-Wire analog level probe or other similar 3-wire sensor with a 4-20 mA output signal. Pump separators, inter coolers, economizers and receivers installed with an analog sensor will provide a 4-20 mA signal proportional to the liquid level in the vessel. The HBLT-C1 controller converts the sensor signal and provides a 4 - 20 mA output to control an electronic valve. The controller also features three programmable relay functions. The controller can be configured for a wide variety of level control applications in an industrial refrigeration system. A three-digit LED display provides level monitoring and parameter setup.
• Industrial Refrigeration
Features and Benefits:
- HB probes and legacy R/S depth tracker probes
- Can be used for both high pressure (HP) and low pressure (LP) applications
- Available with or without enclosure
- Enclosure is resistant to atmospheric elements and UV rays
• “Power Supply”
- The HBLT-C1 has a voltage of 24 V AV/DC ± 10% (100/240 V AC w/enc), frequency of 50/60 Hz, and current draw of 40 mA max (1.5 A max w/ enc). The connection is screw terminal with a wire size of <2.5 mm2
• “Display Features”
- The HBLT-C1 has a 3 digit red lit display, red or green LED Alarm indication, 5 yellow LED Valve Position Indicators, Programmable from the front for front panel mounting, and
updates once every second.
• Pump vessels
PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS MODEL NUMBER
Please Configure Part for Model Number
Panel or Wall
24 V AC/DC ±10%, 100- 240 V AC (Mean Well RS-35-24 transformer)
Not Applicable or 50/60 Hz
CURRENT CONSUMPTION (MA)
Max 40 mA or Max 50 mA
NUMBER OF INPUTS
Not Applicable or Sensor Analog Input: 4- 20 mA, Feedback Alalog Input: 4- 20 mA, Relay Function: Alarm (max level), Relay Voltage: 5- 25V DC
NUMBER OF OUTPUTS
Not Applicable or Analog Output: 4- 20mA, Load: 3 A/ 24V DC, Relay Output @24V AC/DC: 3X3 A, Relay Output @110V AC: 3x5 A. Relay Output @220V AC: 3X5 A, Solid State Output: NC, NO, 1 A/24V AC/DC
MAXIMUM AMBIENT TEMPERATURE (C)
Not Applicaple or 70°C
MAXIMUM AMBIENT TEMPERATURE (F)
Not Applicable or 158°F
MINIMUM AMBIENT TEMPERATURE (C)
Not Applicable or -20°C
MINIMUM AMBIENT TEMPERATURE (F)
Not Applicable or -4°F
HUMIDITY MEASUREMENT RANGE (RH)
Not Applicable or 20% to 80%
DEGREE OF PROTECTION (IP)
External: 3.78" and Cut- Out: 3.65", External: 8.07"
External: 3.78", External: 8.66"
External: 3.7" and Cut- Out: 3.65", External: 5.51"
.44 lbs or 3.09 lbs
Controller or Controller with Enclosure and Transformer