VESSELS / VALVES
The MVS industrial electronic control valve utilizes electronic controls to regulate both liquid and vapor refrigerant flows.
The MVS electronic control valve provides precise management of flow for a variety of industrial and commercial refrigeration applications. Due to this precise control systems it will run more efficiently and with less charge which reduces operating costs and increases system safety. As an additional benefit the MVS is a normally closed valve which means that it will move to a fully closed position in the event of a power loss. This feature reduces complexity by eliminating the need for an upstream solenoid valve or power backup module.
MVS valves can be applied to manage liquid levels in vessels, liquid injection for compressor cooling, superheat for direct expansion evaporators, brine temperature in chillers, hot gas for defrost, and countless other installations.
• Industrial Refrigeration
• Commercial Refrigeration
Features and Benefits:
• Suitable for Liquid, Expansion or Vapor Service
• Stainless Steel Valve Construction
• NEMA 3R (IIP65) Electrical Construction
• Hermetically Sealed
• Outfitted with Position Feedback
• Fast Response (0-100% Open < 1 Sec.)
• On-Board Diagnostics
• Replaceable Capacity Cartridges
• Corrosion Resistant Construction
• Spring Return Offers Tight Shut-Off in the Event of a Power Failure
• Liquid level management in vessels
• Superheat for direct expansion evaporators
• Brine temperature in chillers
• Hot gas for defrost
• Various other installations
PORT SIZE (INCH)
3/8" to 1-1/4"
PORT SIZE (MM)
10mm to 32mm
FLOW COEFFICIENT (KV)
.16 Kv to 6.29 Kv
FLOW COEFFICIENT (CV)
0.19 Cv to 7.35 Cv
MINIMUM AMBIENT TEMPERATURE (C)
MINIMUM AMBIENT TEMPERATURE (F)
MAXIMUM AMBIENT TEMPERATURE (C)
MAXIMUM AMBIENT TEMPERATURE (F)
MINIMUM LIQUID TEMPERATURE (C)
MINIMUM LIQUID TEMPERATURE (F)
MAXIMUM LIQUID TEMPERATURE (C)
MAXIMUM LIQUID TEMPERATURE (F)
AC: 24V +/- 20%, 45 - 65Hz or 12W~ DC: 20-30V or 0.5/2A max.
DC 0/2 - 10V or DC 0/4 - 20 mA
Body: Steel/CrNi Steel~ Seat: CrNi Steel~ O-Ring: PTFE/CR