Features & Benefits
The most sophisticated controller used for hot gas defrost applications
- Optimizes performance with changing conditions. There is no need to seasonally adjust settings!
- Sensors gather information ad assess the condition of the system to defrost more efficiently
- Performs exceptionally in all ambient conditions because the controller automatically adjusts to operate efficiently and effectively. Traditional systems often have to be adjusted by hand twice a year.
- Service switch, which allows the system to “sleep” until needed next, is perfect for seasonal agricultural applications.
Simplest to Use
- Control board is preset with factory settings optimized for model size and refrigerant type. No programming is required!
- Basic and expert menu modes allow for flexibility for various degrees of expertise
- No valves or times to adjust for seasonal conditions
- No water tank to maintain or check for leaks
- Advanced troubleshooting keeps you in the know all the time, with a minimal amount of effort.
- Special Evacuation Mode opens all necessary valves
Best Investment Protection
- Controller is customized to operate within the specified operation envelope, ensuring the safest and most efficient performance
- No guesswork is involved in the system settings, so you do not have to compromise the integrity of your product
- Detailed error and alarm codes greatly reduce troubleshooting time
Compatible With Heatcraft Vantage™ Console
- Web based remote monitoring and control service offering that provides instant access 24/7 to real time refrigeration system status and information
Electronic Control Board
- Controller completely manages timing and sequence of defrost
- Automatically compensates for changes in outdoor temperatures
- Monitors all pressures, temperatures, and set points in real time
- Easily programmable through a menu driven interface
- Conformal coated to handle the toughest conditions
- LED indication on the board clearly shows system status
- Remote alarm notification
Vertical Discharge Condensing Unit
- Available Models: 6-30 HP low temperature and 7-40 HP medium temperature
- Featuring Discuss semi-hermetic compressors
- One or two medium profile evaporators or large unit coolers per system